Here are some cute pictures of one of Silas' first tastes of Rice Cereal:
July Randoms
1 month ago
This particular Bratsch Family began in May of 2004 and has since doubled in size! Paul is in his 4th year of his three-year degree at Denver Seminary and is serving as the Community Life Pastor for our church. Jessica is doing a fantastic job taking care of our two little ones. And Silas and Maggie, the real reasons you're here, are doing great. We'll keep you posted on every milestone and a whole lot in between.
2 comments:
Your baby is so adorable!! I'm so happy to have stumbled across your blog. Peter and I were just talking about you guys the other day...wondering if the Back to the Future party ever took place? LOL
God Bless, Johanna
Oh, the painful memories! The BttF Party never materialized. Besides not wanting to expose my new friends here in Denver to my true nerd self too early, I had to work that night at a brand new job, so I didn't feel right about asking off that soon.
On the other hand, it's great to hear from you guys! How are you? What is your email address?
-Paul, Jess and Silas
Post a Comment