01 May 2007

8 Months

Silas is eight months old now, where does the time go?!


He was weighed and measured yesterday:


Length: 27 inches

Weight: 17 1/4 lbs

Then he got sick... he has a stomach virus with vomiting and diarrhea (no fun) but he is doing pretty well considering, just having trouble keeping things down and in. Today we went to see the doctor just to make sure he was ok, and he was down to 16 lbs 6 oz. (he lost almost a pound from being sick, poor guy.)

Here are a couple of the last pictures from 7 Months.
My mom gave us her old car... it is so nice, Silas really liked the moon roof. (Thanks Grandma Sara and thanks to Grandpa Bratsch for helping Paul to drive it back.)

When Silas can't quite reach something, he grabs a toy (here the spoon) and tries to pull it over closer to him, how smart.


He is getting more comfortable on his tummy each day. He has started to move around a little more. Paul says I am his motivation to move... he moves most when he is trying to crawl into my lap.

Peek-A-Boo!
He looks so grown up!




(By the time I got his post finished Silas is starting to feel better and was able to keep his dinner down, praise God!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does look all grown up, and such a happy guy. Always smiling because Mommy and Daddy are always there... I love all the pictures, but especially the peek-a-boo and the moon roof pictures. Although the last one should be framed. I know, I'm biased. I'm glad he's feeling better. He'll gain that pound back in no time (and then some). Love, Mom