-Tell jokes... today's joke: What is white and sticky? A marshmallow!
-Mess around with word beginings: Ex: "Thomas and his friends" becomes "Bomis band bis briends"
-Learning Spanish
-Play with cars (of course)!
-Play with stuffed animals!
-Make Maggie laugh... he is the best at this.
-Playing "Texas Tea"... playing in the water in the sink making "tea" and pouring into glasses for us to "drink"
-Talking about when he is a man... ex: he will have hair on his knees! (he is also planning on marrying a girl and climbing a tree.)
Maggie's newest accomplishments:
-Sitting up with no support... to the point where we can walk away! (She sat up alone for the first time at 3 1/2 months).
-Seems to be working on her "H" sounds... lots of hey, ha, hee, hoe, hoo sounds lately.
-Looking at whoever is holding her.
-Jumping, of course!
-Begining of some stranger anxiety.
-Finally starting to take good naps again!!!
-Working on sleeping better at night, she doesn't give up easy!
-She is in her own room now!
-First tastes of real food: Rice Cereal, she says "mmmm"
Paul and I:
-Paul finished his first draft of his doctrinal paper!!!
-Paul will be going on an immersion trip to SD in March for a week.
-I am starting to be able to keep the apartment presentable (most days).
-I am trying to learn some new (easy) recipes.
Pictures: (in random order)
1 comment:
Hey!
Wow, I loved the update. It must be so rewarding to see your little ones grow! I can't wait for the blessing of children! I'm praying for you and Paul and glad God gave you strength to get through the week without him. I'm sure that must have been hard. Looking forward to see where God places Paul and what he has in store with your family. The photos are always a blast to look at.
Post a Comment