08 July 2006

Twenty Nine Weeks

We are getting closer to our baby's arrival all the time. Only 11 more weeks until the due date! I am now 29 weeks pregnant and starting to feel big, although I know the baby and I still have a lot of growing to do. This week the baby is about 2 3/4 lbs and 16 3/4 inches long (head to toe).




I think in the last week or so my belly popped! A lot of people have been commenting that I am looking a lot bigger this week than last week.

In the background of these pictures you can see some of the wonderful gifts our families have blessed us with. Our nursery is coming together, all we need is the baby! I love going in there and just imagining what it will be like. It is such a relaxing room (although this may not be for long).

No comments: