19 August 2006

35 Weeks

Well, we have made it to 35 weeks! My doctor says she doesn't think I will deliver early, what a relief. However, she has decided to keep me on bed rest... but I have been getting up a lot more (I like to call it house arrest at this point). I am getting really anxious to get outside and go for a walk or go swimming or even just go for a drive into the foothills. Only 11 more days to go.

This past week Paul and I found a pediatrician, maybe a little later than we should have but still with plenty of time to spare. He seems like a very nice guy, he seems very calming which Paul and I both liked. Also, and more importantly, we felt very comfortable with his beliefs on care for an infant.

Here are my pictures from 35 weeks. I'm getting a little bigger. The baby is about 5 1/2 lbs this week and around 20 inches. And it seems that s/he is always getting stronger... I am judging this by the increasing power behind the kicks in my bruised ribs.




And here is Paul's picture from 35 weeks... I think all the cleaning is starting to get to him.


No comments: