11 August 2006

Babies, Babies Everywhere

Well it seems lately that there are babies everywhere. Everywhere I turn one of my friends or family members is either announcing a pregnancy or is having a baby. It is so exciting. Two of my cousins just had little girls. Two of our friends in Colorado just had a little boy. Also, we just found out about some friends of ours back in Wisconsin who are expecting!

Congratulations!!!

Suzannah Ruth was born to my cousin Nathan and his wife Ashley on July 18!





























Emily Ann was born to my cousin Brian and his wife Jessica on August 7!

























As for Paul and I we have made it to 34 weeks! At this point our baby is about 5 lbs and 19 inches long. Here are my pictures from 33 weeks. The baby and I are doing well, still healthy. Only 20 more days of bedrest to go!

No comments: