29 August 2006

IT'S A BOY!

Silas Daniel Bratsch
Born 08-28-06 @ 7:51 PM MDT
Weight: 6 lbs. 7 oz.
Length: 19 1/4 in.
Delivered by emergency C-Section
Mom and baby are well
Praise God!
(Tired now... more later)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is beautiful!! can i say that about a boy? see ya tonight!!! -beth

Anonymous said...

silas, you look great! we would love to meet you sometime. try to let your parents get a little sleep. it will be fun to play catch and dig for worms together sometime (i'll just supervise -lily).

tell your parents congrats & happy BIRTH day!

with luv, lily & caedmon golackson

Anonymous said...

Paul& Jessica
Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad Erica gave me this sight so i can keep up on your lives.
Silas is beautiful!!! keep adding pictures as we will love to see them.
Take care, enjoy being parents, and try to get much rest!!!
God bless---Aunt Colleen

Anonymous said...

I've talked to your folks, Paul, and your mom won't have to sweep the floor, because they walking on air! They'll be FANTASTIC grandparents because they know all about boys - and boys - and boys! God Bless the three of you! BOOTS

Ben said...

Paul & Jess,

Many congrats on the beautiful baby boy!

-Ben & Elissa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby!! This is Phil Christie's wife, Stephanie, and I have never met either of you...but am excited about little Silas none-the-less! We are looking at your blog together right now. Phil wanted me to add my commentary about your cute pregnant belly to your blog. I see a lot of pregnant bellies (I'm in medicine), and you had a beautiful, pristine no-stretch mark belly in your pictures that not many ladies have. Hope I have the same small blessing. :) We will pray for your speedy recovery, Silas' health, and your new journey as parents. Congrats.
Phil's wife

Congratulation both of you. Paul, I look forward to hearing stories when I am trying to study Greek but not getting anywhere (which is usually the case). Praise God! Phil Christie

Anonymous said...

Jess and Paul,

CONGRATS!!! YEAH! PRAISE THE LORD! I am so happy for you both with the arrival of baby Silas. I love that name, and I love that you have a baby boy! Beth sent me your blog page, and loved reading the story and seeing the pics. Great job. Jess, sorry you had to have a C-section. Hope recovery is going well. Paul, way to be strong, sounded like there were some scares. God is so good and the giver of all good gifts! I am sure you are overjoyed! I can't wait to see Silas in October. Praying for your family. Blessings and love, Allison Lavender

Heather said...

Silas is beautiful! Congratulations Jess and Paul! We are so proud for you! Remember that each of you always have the best intentions in this time of tiredness and joy! We will be praying for your growing family!
love in Him,